For better quality, remember to click on the photos.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Autumn

I was hoping we could get to a few 'famous for their Autumn colours', towns during Autumn but alas time is running out and the leaves are falling fast here in Sydney. the colder towns have started some time ago with the splendour so I doubt there will be any left when we get there. It has been raining for the last few days and no picture of the lovely colours would look great, specially if it's taken with my mobile.

So I have decided to put the pictures on I took last year in Leura, a quaint little town  somewhere inland. I have used some of it before in a news letter last year but I think they're worth showing again.

1 comment:

Ingrid de Villiers said...

Carina, it is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
(Wil nou ook n vragie vir jou vra...Sydney en omgewing is regtig mooi en lyk ongelooflik boomryk....die huise ens. het n "look" van hulle eie....so waaraan laat Sydney en omgewing se, huise, winkels, pad stalletjies, blomme en bome jou aan dink? Is daar baie Britse invloed...of wat?)
Ixx