For better quality, remember to click on the photos.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Aroma Festival

Many Sundays ago, in fact it was in June this year that I went with friends to town by train to the Aroma Festival at The Rocks, Sydney. I started this post the week after the festival but since have  forgotten about it.  I still think it is an interesting little bit of daily news I can add.


What a pleasure it was to walk around in the streets amongst so many people with the aroma of coffee and yummy food all over.


I must say I am not the greatest coffee connoisseur but I do appreciate the aroma.


I had freshly baked Dutch Poffertjes with chocolate. There was so much to choose from. All so tempting!!


We ventured into little alley ways which again was new to me. So much more to discover in this beautiful city of ours.

1 comment:

Qposter said...

It is a great pleasure going through your site because I love your every post. That's why I have bookmarked your site to check out new stuff from you. Thanks for sharing ...