For better quality, remember to click on the photos.

Friday, October 1, 2010

Lazy Saturday

When last have I had a Saturday where I only got showered and dressed at one in the afternoon??!!! What fun!!

Hubby took our son to the airport at 4am. He will be visiting my brother in a 'remote' little town in Western Australia for a few weeks.

It is raining on and off and definitely not a day to do anything constructive... The rest of the morning and afternoon was spent reading, reading and more reading. My family is actually quite surprised that I managed to stay still for so long. My eyes are quite tired. But what fun!!

I am reading 'The Girl in Times Square' by Paullina Simons. We've had a few of her books in our book club back in South Africa. Enjoyable read.

Think it's time for me to go back to reading.

Hubby again doing the rounds, he's taking our daughter to a sleep over birthday party.

What shall we do tonight, just us, go out or stay in and read...???

3 comments:

Paola said...

My husband and I had this dilemma last Saturday night...we opted for staying in...

Ingrid de Villiers said...

So glad you are back blogging my friend and I am also happy for you that you had some time to read and relax, what a nice hubby to drive children around....!
I think you should go out and have coffee somehwere...
Where was this beautiful picture taken of the boat on the water?
I :)

Carina said...

The photo was taken down the South coast of NSW on our way to a beautiful town called Berry. You'll love it there Ingrid. Gorgeous shops and surrounds. Is becoming a little too touristy for my taste but still great!!

We stayed in Paola, was great!!